Colloquia and homework
The course has two cycles and before and after each cycle written colloquia are taken. Entrance colloquia composes of 20 theoretical questions (maximum of 30 points) and exit colloquia are composed of 10 theoretical questions + 5 conceptual + 5 numerical tasks (total of 30 points).
- Colloquium 1 – 1st entrance colloquium
- Colloquium 2 – 1st exit colloquium
- Colloquium 3 – 2nd entrance colloquium
- Colloquium 4 – 2nd exit colloquium
Homework – covers the entire course material, and consists of writing a report from the completed exercise and solving a list of numerical tasks, which are reviewed week after the exercise.
With completed exercises, reviewed reports, reviewed numerical assignments and successful written all four colloquia (more than 50% of points), the student receives a grade according to the grade criteria. If someone does not meet this criteria, the student approaches the exam through a written, practical and oral part.
- Colloquium 1 –November 4, 2020
- Colloquium 2 – December 4, 2020
- Colloquium 3 – December 10, 2020
- Colloquium 4 – February 4, 2021
Physics textbooks for Croatian high schools from 1st to 4th grade.