GRADUATE STUDY OF PHYSICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
Title of the study: Graduate Study of Physics and Computer Science
Study holder: Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek
Performer of the study programme: The Deparment of Physics
Duration of the study: Two years (4 semesters)
ECTS credits: The proposed graduate study programme proposes a minimum of 120 ECTS credits
The proposed Graduate Study of Physics and Computer Science can directly be enrolled by students who have completed Undergraduate Study of Physics at the Department of Physics, University of Osijek. Students who have completed Undergraduate Studies of Physics at some other Croatian universities can enroll the graduate study after passing necessary exams.
Upon completion of the proposed study programe the candidate will develop following competencies:
Upon completion of the proposed study program the candidate will be able:
- To perform duties of teachers of physics and computer science in primary and secondary schools and in various private informatics schools and companies.
- To implement ICT in modern educational techniques of teaching.
- To analyze complex natural and social systems.
- To acquire knowledge about the structures and principles of action of various physical systems used in other areas.
- To interpret the basic physical concepts.
- To understand the connection of physical systems with other systems in nature.
- To display and interpret experimental data using ICT.
POSSIBILITIES OF CONTINUING THE STUDY
Upon completion of the study, master’s degree holders can pursue Doctoral Studies in Physics or Computer Science / Computer Engineering in the Republic of Croatia or abroad under conditions prescribed by the relevant higher education institutions.
PROFESSIONAL OR ACADEMIC TITLE AWARDED UPON COMPLETION OF STUDIES
Master of Education in Physics and Computer Science